Brief of HSDPA
HSDPA, brief for High-Speed Downlink Packet Access, is typically a new protocol for cellular router or modem details transmission. it genuinely is recognised as a 3.5G technology. Essentially, the common will furnish get a hold of speeds on the cellular router or cellular modem comparative to an ADSL. It genuinely is an evolution and enhancement on W-CDMA, or Wideband signal Division numerous Access, a 3G protocol. HSDPA boosts the details exchange charge by method of a element of a minimal of 5 finished W-CDMA. HSDPA can obtain theoretical details transmission speeds of 8-10 Mbps (megabits every second). although any details are usually transmitted, programs with higher details demands for instance movie and streaming song would be the concentrate of HSDPA.
HSDPA is the most new protocol for that mobile higher rate transmission of tone of voice and data, having a optimum transmission rate ranked at 14.4Mbps maximum.
Detailed speed type of HSDPA
1.8Mbps, 3.6Mbps, 7.2Mbps, 14.4Mbps, or even higher for new optimum technology.
Device of HSDPA
1. HSDPA Router – from E-LinsWith 3G HSDPA Router high data transmission, providing ethernet port as a standard interface for many types of machines, many types of wireless M2M solution will be built easily.
H700 series 3G HSDPA Router provides 1 WAN RJ45 port and 4 LAN RJ45 ports, which make it possible to build and management more than 4 devices at the same. Besides, H700d HSDPA router contains WiFi connection to make wireless connection conveniently.
The wireless 3G HSDPA Router creating a standalone network, where access to attached LAN-based devices is gained over wireless network for control and monitoring purposes.
The HSUPA Router is easy to installreducing the reliance on the end customer and enables direct access to your remote LAN devices for control and monitoring purposes.
It enables companies to remotely access equipment at mobile, remote networks and isolated sites.
2. HSDPA Modem - from E-LinsWhat is a 3.5G modem and 3.75G Modem? Simply speaking, it's a kind of 3G modem works under HSDPA networks or HSUPA networks. We name HSDPA network as 3.5G networks, and HSUPA network as 3.75G networks.
The Wireless 3.5 modem is widely used in various kinds of wireless M2M solutions nowadays. For data transmission or for SMS, or other applications.
The M300d HSDPA cellular modem and UH683um HSUPA Modem offer the ultra-fast HSDPA at 7.2Mbps (downlink) and 3G HSUPA at 5.76Mbps. If neither is available, the bus-powered USB HSDPA modem can resort to quad-band EDGE/GPRS at up to 384kbps. (HSUPA 3.75g modem can be 14.2Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink)
HSDPA USB Modem M300d allows mobile e-mail and internet access. Even multimedia streaming is possible. The ultra compact quad-band ,it has all the right industry standard interfaces for dial-up , voice, SMS and fax applications. It can be powered by a wide range of voltages. A built-in SIM card reader makes it easy to plug the USB HSDPA Modem into your application.
And in order to get your product to the market quickly and easily. M300d 3.5g modem can be used anywhere, e.g. the outdoors, in a bus, conference venues, a boat and even in train. M300d 3.5g USB Modem & UH683um 3.75g modem brings the mobile Internet service to any location with a suitable power supply
3. HSDPA cellphone
Nowadays 3G HSDPA cell phone are widely used in Europe and
North America and developing countries which the hsdpa technology is just now applied for use. They built-in the HSDPA technology module inside the cell phone to make it go for internet of data and video voice call.
4. Other products with HSDPA technology application
Such as computer, media player, TV, and other new technology and popular products.
For non-industrial application, it’s normally for computer internet connection.
For industrial class application, mainly covers the following
1) Remote Data Monitor and Control;
2) CCTV, security surveillance;
3) Water, gas and oil flow metering and schedule;
4) AMR (automatic meter reading);
5) Power station monitoring and control;
6) Remote POS (point of sale) terminals, ATM,
7) Traffic signals monitor and control, Traffic info guidance;
8) Oil field, weather forecast, environmental protection, street lamp monitoring and control
9) Early Warning of Mountain Torrent;
10) Fleet management;
11) Power distribution network supervision;
12) Central heating system supervision;
13) Weather station data transmission;
14) Hydrologic data acquisition;
15) Vending machine;
16) Telemetry, SCADA;
17) Vehicle logistics and diagnostics controlling;
18) Parking meter and Taxi Monitor;
19) Telecom equipment supervision (
Mobile base station, microwave or optical relay station)
How to use a HSDPA Router or HSDPA Modem?
What does it require if use a 3.5G HSDPA Modem and 3G HSDPA Router?
1. Device supports USB port or RJ45 port;
2. A sim card supports 3.5g HSDPA network or 3.75g HSUPA network;
3. 3.5g or 3.75g network signal is available in the site where the device is installed.
Originated by Zou Yanbing from E-Lins